Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Not Yet.....

So 38 weeks 5 days and no baby yet... we had another ultrasound today and everything looks good--fluid levels are at about 10--don't really know what that means, but it is good--they don't worry until you get below 5. We confirmed it was a girl---I think I may have offended the ultrasound tech when I asked her to check again--I was just having anxiety thinking of how girly our nursery is and all the pink clothes she has and how unprepared we would be if --whooops--"its a boy" was announced. But rest assured--she is all woman.... She weighs about 6 pound 3 ounces and even if I go another full week--she's expected to be high 6 pounds or low 7 pounds--so that is good. I didn't expect any good pictures today, but I brought a CD just in case. She sure is smooshed in there with her face right up against the wall--But we were able to see her stick her tongue out and suckle in some fluid. And we were also told that she has hair--She showed it to us in the 2D ultrasound so it was kind hard to see-but we are expecting brown locks on this little one. Her little face is smooshed in there but here is the latest picture.

No comments: