Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Staying Positive

With about 5 weeks to go, I'm getting restless. I cannot focus, concentrate, or do anything else productive. I'm uncomfortable, awkward and just plain ready to be done. Plus if I have one more dream about giving birth to a cat--I'm going to freak out. In the last dream -the cat even had a name-Patches and this is what he or she looked like. I'm wanting to work all the way to my due date so that I can take all my time off after, but I so just want to throw in the towel. I have this horrible feeling that she won't be born early-but will never want to come out. The baby should be full term at 37 weeks, but the March of Dimes promotes keeping the baby in there until 39 weeks--So I'm posting this picture to remind me why these last few weeks are important.

No comments: