Monday, April 20, 2009

5 pounds 1 ounce and growing..

At my last doctor's appointment the doctor said I was measuring "small." Which basically means the 3 pounds I gained between appointments went not to the baby but elsewhere.... So she ordered al ultrasound just to make sure that the fluid levels were Ok and whatnot. I had secret fears over the weekend that perhaps they had my due date wrong and I'm not really due until June--but all is well. At my ultrasound appointment today--everything looks great--fluid is good, baby is doing well. She weighs approx. 5 pounds and 1 ounce which puts her in the 35th Percentile. If I go full term, she can still gain about 8 ounces a week--which would put her around 7 pounds at 40 weeks. I'm ok with that. So the doctor will review all the measurements they took and I go back on Friday--so If there is any other news, I'll report it then. But in the meantime--here are the pics they took today. They weren't as good as last time--she has her head right up against the placenta and kept hiding behind it--but we managed to get a few more shots.

Puckering up and ready for kisses


And a big yawn...

1 comment:

January Bibbey said...

glad all is well! She's already bigger than Avery was!!!!!!