Sunday, March 8, 2009

All in a days work.

We finally got to work on the dressers for the baby's room. So now at least one of them is complete. This is the smaller one and fits in the other side of the closet next to the toy organizer shelf.

Here is a closer up view. These dressers were mine as a little girl and after a new paint scheme (they used to be all white with gold trim and pulls) they look completely different and perfect for our little girl's room. Her quilt is on top of the dresser and is the inspriation for the color scheme--Green, Yellow, and Pink--I thought it was a nice change from the stantard pink nursery. We can't wait to get the other one done.



2 comments:

Nicole said...

OMG! Kelly this looks so so amazing! I'm so impressed! It's just adorable and I LOVE the color. She's going to be so lucky to have such a gorgeous nursery!

Nicole said...

OMG! Kelly this looks so so amazing! I'm so impressed! It's just adorable and I LOVE the color. She's going to be so lucky to have such a gorgeous nursery!