Saturday, February 7, 2009

Babies R Us

Only 15 weeks left and I'm starting to stress out--just a little--at how unprepared we are to be parents. We had a huge reality check on Thursday when we registered at Babies R Us. For support and guidence we took along our "experienced" parent friends Tim and Brittany. Tim and Brittany live in our neighborhood and actually have the same model house as we do (minus the loft--they opted for 4 bedrooms upstairs) so I thought they would good guides. They have 2 little ones, Blake and Myah. Myah will be a year older than our baby, so I'm sure they will become good friends. The trip to Babies R Us was exhausting and we didn't even get to strollers and carseats, which I felt we needed to research a little more. There is just so much stuff there, but I think we made a good dent in figuring out what we needed.
What do the dad's do at Babies R Us?....... Good thing they didn't have the
basketball game on!!!

No comments: