With only 100 days to go--and that is if she is not early!!! It's crunch time--Baby Registry--Done--see side bar for the links to Pottery Barn Kids, Babiesrus, and Target! We still have a couple of things to add--I have to measure for a gate for the stairs and I'm still researching the perfect jogging stoller.
Child Birth Prep Class--Done--well we are signed up, so that is all I can do for now.
Nursery--Not so much--need alot of help in this area, but hopefully one good home improvement weekend and we'll be close--We did buy a ceiling fan and picked up paint samples for the dressers and I have all the knobs and pulls for the dressers--just have to get to work on them.
I'm signing up for everything parent related I can find and have already signed up for 3 years of Parents Magazine and am part of the Huggies Happy Baby Network--whatever that means.
I shopped till I dropped at the Motherhood store--so hopefully I have enough clothes, but may need to make one more trip at the end.
Last 100 days--here I come!
No comments:
Post a Comment