Thursday, January 8, 2009

She's Kicking!!!


Last night I felt her very first kicks. She may have been kicking or punching (who knows) before, but I was so unsure, but last night--I knew for sure. I think it was kicks as I think she is still in a breach position and the kicks were low in my abdomen. Ami could feel them from the outside too. We were pretty freaked out. People have asked what it feels like and it really feels like someone is inside me and kicked me. It really does. I'm very happy to have gotten to this milestone and each day it feels more and more real. I can't believe we are having a baby!

1 comment:

January Bibbey said...

Yeah...that was my favorite part! Just wait until you can SEE the baby move just by looking at your belly...that part freaked me out! I did like poking back though!