Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bathroom Fun!

Chloe now has a place to hang her towels. 
I'm so happy with my first etsy.com purchase.  The colors look great and go so well with the letter border and Elmo C.  Now...I must get that growth chart to hang on the other wall--I want to do her first measurement when she turns 18 months and that is about 20 days away.


Chloe also is using her stepstool to reach the sink.  She loves to climb up and down the steps.  She washes her face and hands and even brushes her teeth.  Speaking of teeth--there are more to report.  It seems as if she has been teething forever and now they are all starting to break through.  Her bottom right molar is in and the top one is breaking through as well.  The left bottom molar is peeking out a bit and I can't tell if there is anything on the top.  It is quite difficult to pry her mouth open to see them, but every once in a while she'll let me have a peek. 

Here is Chloe dancing with herself in the mirror. 



I'm really glad that we decided with a unisex theme for the bathroom as Chloe will have to share it with her baby brother.  I think we are wishing we would have put two sinks in the bathroom, but hindsight is 20/20 right.....it will be a lesson in sharing.   You can read all about how we are preparing for the next kronbaby at http://www.kronbaby2.blogspot.com/.  I've also added a link in the side bar. 

No comments: