Sunday, October 24, 2010

Splish Splash, Taking a Bath

I am just so excited over my first Esty.com purchase.  I finally came to the realization that a working mom cannot do it all, so I paid a crafty person to make custom hooks for Chloe's Bathroom.  Each letter will have a peg to hang towels, robes, etc on.  The colors match the alphabet border around the top of the bathroom and I think the block style of lettering compliments the "ABC/Elmo" theme of the decor.  I can't wait to get them and hang them on the wall. 


There is still lots to do--Growth Chart (before she turns 18 months-better get moving on that), Shower curtain, and I have room for at least 2 or 3 pictures.  I'm debating on whether or not to add more alphabet decals in the shower/tub area, or if I should do a number border instead, or if I should spell out --Bathtime is fun over the tub.  What to do...what to do....

1 comment:

Nicole S. said...

I love Etsy! I think you have enough letters and should focus on the bright colors. Just my thoughts cause you asked!