This first picture is the money shot--It's a Girl!!! We made sure to get a shot of her little butt, her upper legs and "girl" parts. The arrow points right to them. I'm sure when she is 13, she'll be very happy to know that I've passed this around to show the whole world.

This picture may look like she is face up, but she is really face down, with her hand up by the opposite side of her face. They had me roll over on my side and they took the picture at a side angle in order to see her face.
I call this the frog picture as you can see her little frog leg and arm--she was face down and kicking me in the bladder (did I mention they make you drink 32 ounces of water before going into the appointment and the tech was tapping on my belly the whole time trying to get her to role over)
Here are the face down picutres--doesn't look comfortable at all. Right now she is in a breach position with her head up by my belly button and her legs down by my right hip. She has plenty of time to turn head down which she will have to do if she wants to come out the natural way.
The view of the spine is amazing. I guess she has all her parts--the same as you and me--just really really small.
No comments:
Post a Comment