My last doctors appointment was very un-eventful, but I guess that is good. And on November 5th we did an early Down Syndrome Screening (which is where these pictures are from). I was 11 weeks, 5 days. I was shocked at how much the baby grew in 5 weeks--it has a head, arms, and legs and you can even see a little nose.
This first picture is looking at the baby with its head in front, you can see its little legs sticking up in the background. The giant lump on the left side is the placenta.
Here is the best picture, and it actually looks like a baby--I love its little feet and nose. 
This is the 3D picture and this one kinda freaks me out--it is looking straight down at it, so you see the top of the head (it is still kinda curled up at this point), the arms, legs, and a great shot of the umbilical cord.

About one more month to wait to find out if it is a boy or girl!!! Hopefully we'll know before the holidays.
2 comments:
AHHH! This is so cool, and I love how you actually have the pics up. I can see alittle ami in there - so cute!
congrats Kelly!! Hope you are feeling better! Angela
Post a Comment