Monday, September 29, 2008

I hate the Skinny B*tch


Well my mom and Laura had the best intentions when they both bought me the Skinny Bitch's guide to be a hot and healthy mom. Well this week I say FU skinny b*tch. I cannot handle the guilt when I feel sick and starving all at the same time. I feel like I have to eat every hour or I feel sick to my stomach. I don't know if this is good or bad, but no matter how sick I get--I only dry heave--I think it is giving my abs a workout, but it is horrible. I would think this would be because I have no food in my system, but how can that be--I've been eating ALL THE TIME! So where is this food going--because I can tell you that it is not exiting my body the correct way either. I went from having no symptoms to one day having them all. Some foods gross me out--I went to have a bagel, that I thought was just a cheese bagel, but when I cut it in half got a whif of jalepeno mixed with cheese and yes back to the bathroom for more dry heaving. The thought of a salad right now is enough to send me to the toilet. I don't know if it is in my head or what--but I want carbs--Thomas's whole wheat english muffins are my savior right now and for lunch I ate a whole box of mac and cheese. I had to even work from home today, because it took my 2 hours to be able brush my teeth because I kept gagging myself. So next time you see me and I have gained 20 pounds and have bad breath you know why!

No comments: